Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photo upload, fingers xx'd

I am now in LAX in their reLAX lounge, for the next five hours at a cost of $35 but it is so nice and peaceful and they have snacks etc. I have my seat allocations for the flight to Sydney and Cairns and, I do believe I can see my plane from the broad picture windows of the lounge - and it's the new double-decker one! THAT is going to be an adventure.

I shall now make a final attempt to upload those photos from the last post.

Old Red
Reunion Tower












Union Station
I took another photo of the Reunion Tower from my hotel room (out of the cleanest part of it anyway) but haven't downloaded it from my camera yet.

Now it's sit back and relax time, get myself a cup of coffee and move away from these very distracting windows (always did like watching planes take off and land) so I can do some work on the ms that has been having a lazy time in my bag for the last month.

Once my 5 hrs is up in here I'll go find something for dinner - they have an extensive food court in the terminal - and get ready to board the last but one (but longest at just shy of 15 hours) plane of this trip.

Next time I go to the UK - it's There and Back Again! Hmm, sounds like a good title for a book.

No comments: